Monday, June 8, 2009

Steam Boat (A mail from Tour Operator)

Dear Thomas,

The clients Mr. Eladio Carrilho x02,arrived this weekend very happy from Malaysia. Once again thank you for the support and help on the lost luggage! Your guide was great on getting them a refund from MH for the delay!
One small notice about the program in Borneo.

When you read about the Sabah Adventure tour, on the day 03 - it's included
a lunch and a steamboat dinner. When we translate to Portuguese, on the day 03 it's included a lunch, and a Dinner on a Steam Boat! Seems logical except if you know personally the place. And that Steamboat it's a way of cooking your dinner :-)

So the clients were quite surprised when they cooked their dinner at the hotel on a steam pot as they were expecting a steam boat ride with a dinner.

They asked the owner of the hotel about the name, and he said 'it's called steamboat'. Clear as water now.

Thanks once again for the whole support.
Best regards



Mario

*Photos from Google

0 comments:

License

License
Thank you very much for visiting my blog. I really do. I am trying to write and share my knowledge, experience,information etc etc. I would be very much appreciated for your either encouraging or critical comments to my any post. Furthermore, some photos herein the posts are not mine and perhaps some information too. However I always try to credit or mention the courtesy of the respective owner and/or where I got it from. Anyway please leave your message anything regards to my blog or if you want to use any part of information from my blog. I would follow up thereafter your message, accordingly.
Contact: thomasjrlatt@gmail.com